WHAT IS YOUR ARCANA MAN
Autor Wiadomość
Firanke
Tygrys

Wysłany: Wto Lut 19, 2013 6:48 am   WHAT IS YOUR ARCANA MAN

http://quizfarm.com/quizz...t-card-are-you/

Cytat:
You Scored as 0 - The Fool
The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

0 - The Fool
75%
II - The High Priestess
69%
XIX: The Sun
66%
VI: The Lovers
63%
XIII: Death
63%
I - Magician
63%
XV: The Devil
56%
XI: Justice
56%
III - The Empress
50%
VIII - Strength
50%
XVI: The Tower
44%
IV - The Emperor
44%
X - Wheel of Fortune
31%

Chciałem słońce ;_;

> Karta postaci.

"You look like you were born with a face meant to deceive cute little girls in order to molest them, mr Pervert Hiroshi! Even I am having a hard time resisting it!"
OH, HEY, IT'S KASSIN!

Hitomi
Czarna Mamba

Wysłany: Wto Lut 19, 2013 12:10 pm   

Cytat:
You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

II - The High Priestess
94%
88%
III - The Empress
88%
0 - The Fool
88%
69%
69%
69%
IV - The Emperor
63%
VIII - Strength
56%
I - Magician
50%
44%
X - Wheel of Fortune
44%
31%

"You know what? Fuck you and your fucking game"
> Karta postaci.

Jedius 9 Baka
Pierdolony leń

Wysłany: Wto Lut 19, 2013 2:52 pm   

Tak bardzo remis

Cytat:
You Scored as XVI: The Tower

If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

Cytat:
You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

Cytat:
II - The High Priestess
88%
88%
81%
VIII - Strength
75%
69%
III - The Empress
63%
63%
0 - The Fool
63%
IV - The Emperor
56%
56%
I - Magician
50%
44%
X - Wheel of Fortune
19%

Tidus
Jebany farciarz

Wysłany: Wto Lut 19, 2013 9:12 pm   

Cytat:

You Scored as IV - The Emperor
The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love.The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.

Cytat:
IV - The Emperor
88%
II - The High Priestess
88%
X - Wheel of Fortune
81%
81%
0 - The Fool
81%